Tuesday, November 18, 2008

When Christmas Comes to Town


Hi everyone! Just a quick plug for an upcoming show. Connie Muir, Delmo Andreozzi, and I are putting together a Christmas show again this year in cooperation with Terry Hritz. It will follow the fireworks (Christmas in the Nighttime Skies) on Saturday, December 6th. Tickets are JUST 5 bucks each and the show will be held in the GBC theater. (Give me a call or email--I have tickets and can hook you up!) We'd LOVE to pack the place as the money collected will be donated to a charity chosen by Delmo, Connie and me. (We haven't picked yet just what that is--past recipients have included, Relay for Life, Hospice and a few others...) Hope you'll come and kick off the Christmas season with some good music and fun!

4 comments:

Shari D. Kurtz said...

I'd love to get in on that! I'll be there. Shari

The Nisbets said...

Thanks Shari!

goat said...

break a leg!
where do i register as a charity?

de Arrieta said...

Count me in! Drew is off too!