Thursday, January 22, 2009

Just a random report....


Loved this picture collage from our photo session with Shari....thanks! Check out more of her stuff on the link below...

I have been pondering what to put in the blog....it has been awhile since I updated anything. I considered writing about the dog--she has been leaving mouthfuls of dry dogfood in places all over the house. I have wondered why she was doing this. It makes me laugh and be frustrated all at once. I went to my closet a few days back, with the intention of putting on my bathrobe. I had placed it exactly where it belongs in there--on the floor. I picked it up and put it on and down the side of the robe was no less than one dozen pieces of dogfood, all stuck onto the fabric. Katy had "burried" them there. Why? For a late-night snack perhaps? Maybe she thought I'd be hungry at some point?


I could blog about Jim...he gave me permission to talk about his hernia surgery online. However, I don't really know what to say about it. It was--uneventful? The procedure went off without any problems, and so far he is being a very compliant patient. We rotate the frozen pea packages every little while so as to maintain the optimal temperature on the afflicted area. Needless to say that makes for some chilly coconuts!


I could blog about the kids, but I couldn't think of anything particularly funny to say. Nothing of real interest to report. They are still our kids. We still like them most of the time. They keep growing and eating.


I still like new socks, very sharp pencil points and people who use their turn signals on a regular basis.


I got my haircut, and I am still serving as the Young Women's president despite Jim's new calling as a counselor in the bishopric.


I am no longer working at the Blind Onion. I am teaching piano lessons (again) instead. Give me a call if you are interested in lessons!


I suppose that's it. The end....for today. OH wait...I wanted to try something. Would you please comment and make suggestions as to what you'd like to hear about on future blog posts?


9 comments:

Laurel said...

wow... thanks for the update on Jim's coconuts... and the picture of Jim nesteling his head into your boobs... and another picture of you two grabbing each other's butts...

I'm just how your future posts could get more personal...

;)

Fantastic Five said...

Where's the update on the iguana-lizard-thing in Scotty's room? I think that was a bit insensitive to not include that information!!

Shari D. Kurtz said...

We need a butt-grabbing picture for all seasons! And I would like to hear more about what you had for dinner. Frozen peas anyone?

The Nisbets said...

Great idea...now that we have spring (thanks Kari) and winter covered I will be looking forward to summer and fall!

I think it will be awhile before we eat frozen peas...

Laurel said...

We are going to utah the weekend before (2/13-2/16) to pick up half a pig. Otherwise I would be so up for that!

Why half a pig, you ask??? Because I am offended by the butt and breast portions, so we just get what's in between!... and we certainly don't get the coconuts!

;)

goat said...

wow your friends are mouthy! good on you friends.
i love it that you and jim have kept up the family pda tradition. mom and dad (specifically dad) would be so proud, i know i am.
i have a date on sunday...
as far as what i would like to hear about, just keep doing what you are doing sis. it makes me smile, laugh and cry and love you that much more.

kisses

de Arrieta said...

Oh yeah!! The oiano teacher is back. So, I don't have a piano, but I want my kiddos tolearn. Do you think you may interested?

de Arrieta said...

Oh yes!! I love the photos with you and your hunny. I need some of those with me and my man.

Amy said...

Hello Nisbet family! It's the Lords' Family! I LOVE the pictures of your kids! I can't wait until our kids are old enough to take cute photos. Right now we have crazy faces...ALL THE TIME! www.kevinandamylords.blogspot.com is our site.....we'd LOVE to hear from you!