Tuesday, January 26, 2010

more......


So the last post, while HIGHLY entertaining, did not provide much information! The Nisbet clan is bumping along the road of life much as they have ever been. Jim continues work for Nevada State Bank, but has also taken on a position as a volunteer firefighter with the Lee Engine Company! He is VERY excited about this and is really looking forward to his upcoming training next month.


Amy begins class at GBC again today, taking Anatomy and Physiology I this semester. She currently has 29 piano students, and is still playing for 3 school choirs. BUSY BUSY!


The kids are doing great. Scott loves high school....Ian is getting ready for his first clogging competition taking place at the beginning of March. Carly has started taking piano lessons and is doing GREAT, and Ryan is a very good kindergarten student and keeps us all on our toes at home. (He just lost 2 teeth!)


So we aren't so very good at keeping the blog updated, but we do think about doing it....does that count? Once again, thanks Kari for the pictures.

3 comments:

birdmama said...

Wow! 29 students!!! Do you sleep? I'm in over my head and I only have 4 1/2 (the 1/2 is Emma). Good luck to Jim on the fireman thing. I have to say your pictures always put a smile on my face!

de Arrieta said...

Man I love this family! Thanks for the updates :)

Fantastic Five said...

29 students.....that's suicidal. The time you spend with those kids could be spent enjoy Mod Podge with me.....I'm just saying.