Monday, September 15, 2008

A Hostile Takeover!!!!

Okay, so it's like this... Amy put the blog editing page on our favorites and I found it so look out now! You thought Amy was a bit raucous... just wait and see what happens if/when I get my "stuff" goin'!

I'm not really in a terribly funny mood tonight so just a quick update on the last few days from my perspective: Amy and a whole gaggle of gals went to a "Time Out for Women" in Logan and somewhere along the way, there were several showings of flesh and I MISSED IT! Talk about being in the wrong place at the wrong time... GEEZE! I had to work on Saturday so didn't get to be with the kids as Scott participated in his first track meet (doing mostly field events so he doesn't have to run - he really does have some of my genes!) or see Carly's team win and Ian's team lose their respective soccer games. That was a bit of a bummer but they were all pretty good about telling me about it so no major complaints I guess. On Sunday, Scott had to both give a talk in Sacrament as well as play a piano/violin duet with Elizabeth Eardley. He did really well on both and it was very nice to have my parents in attendance. To finish off the weekend, Amy got home safe and I am so very incredibly glad (as I am each and every time that I get to play the role for a bit) that I am not a single parent. I have a lot of respect for those single parents that do a good job of raising their kids because I sure wouldn't want to have to go it alone.

So anyway, keep an eye on the blog 'cause you never know when I'll sneak something in without Amy even knowing - and it just may be cause for hilarity!

3 comments:

goat said...

woooohoooo!!! go jim!

karibates said...

Jim - you goof! A GAGGLE? As far as the skin goes - you've seen all of our elbows already. Big whoop.

goat said...

elbows! you guys were showing elbows and i missed it! CRAP!