Thursday, September 25, 2008

Why men don't leave notes.....

I got this image in an email today. TOO FUNNY!


So life is BUSY....work, church stuff, all you can eat pancake breakfast fundraisers, soccer games, track meets, dance class, painting the basement (which by the way is ALMOST finished!), and school. (I am 3 chapters behind....ugh.) Everyone is doing great--I just wish there were more hours in the day. (About 4 should do it---3 more for sleeping, and one more just for doing things like taking bubble baths, reading (not a textbook), playing the piano for fun or whatever...

2 comments:

goat said...

hey that is hilarious! "i didn't know you liked beer" cracks me up!

hope you get those extra 4 hours sometime soon. if you could read for fun, what would you read?

goat said...

looked at this again today. it still cracks me up!