Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Loved it...

Hey all....just a quick post. Loved the weekend, even though it was crazy. I am especially to be back home in Elko with ALL of my family safe and sound. Thanks a ton Tami and Dan for playing host and for showing so much love to my gang. Can't wait for a trip to Elko from your group so we can return the favor. Jim enjoyed the quick trip to So Cal, even though it was a lot of driving in such a short time. (Upon arriving home today there has been 1800 miles plus put on our van since last Friday...sheesh. Can't wait to get the gas bill!) The kids loved boating in Newport harbor--glad I wasn't there because for one, I get seasick and B, I would have been paranoid about them taking an unplanned trip into the ocean. Jim was definitely the parent to be present on that adventure. My love to all you who were at the temple on Saturday with RayLynn. Thanks for including me in the day. The wedding on Tuesday was lovely. I enjoy attending those types of things as it reminds me of my own special day many moons ago. I loved spending some time with Jim without having to care for the kids' needs at the same time. And that brings me to a BIG thank you to Jana for keeping track of the kids while we were away. Dennis--you are a fabulous big brother. We are so thankful for the chance to spend a few minutes with you. Thanks for hosting us for a day or two! Love you guys!

3 comments:

Suz said...

Ya, where was the big Thank you to Suz for driving you to Wells to meet your fabulous Hubby?!? HeHeHe Love ya! Glad you are home and all is well. Check out my Blog!

de Arrieta said...

You did have a whopper of a weekend! My goodness. No matter what, I appreciate you being there on my day. Did you check out my friend quote on my blog? It's funny and yet so very true.

Anonymous said...

hey! where is the big thank you to your sis who wasn't near her phone to answer a call to see you? sure you thank all the little people.
*snirk*
i am glad you are home safe. love you so much