Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Not as dumb as I thought?

So after much sweat, much study (more than I EVER did the first time in college--sorry Mom and Dad), and some pretty intense prayer, I took my first exam last night. I am happy to announce that I scored well--receiving 46 out of 50! That is a 92%! Whoopeeeeee!!!! Although the perfectionist in me is a little bit disappointed about not getting a perfect score, I'm still happy with the A and am feeling less stress about future tests now that I know I can actually do this.

Regarding Jim's comments--flesh? I don't have any idea what he could be referring to, and if ANY of you on the trip seem to recollect something I will have to say that I have no problem making up something revealing to post here...you KNOW what I mean!

9 comments:

goat said...

CONGRATS!!!!!
92% is so good! be proud of yourself, you are not stupid! you are one of the smartest people i know.
MUAH!!!

Suz said...

Way to go Amy! I read that comment and was wondering what he meant???

Suz said...

Just noticed the nurple and furple comment - You are quite welcome glad to be of service!:) For any of you that need the definition on nurple and furple just call.

Fantastic Five said...

How about a definition for DWEEB? JK Suz - love ya!!

Congrats Amy - you are so going to be valedictorian for your class, I can picture it now; sing your speech!!

kaleyq said...

Way to go Amy! In SOME ways, it's better to be a "older" student. (in other ways, not so much!) Glad you had a great weekend!

goat said...

how about twirple? anyone got a definition of that?

karibates said...

Yay Amy! Like any of us doubted you. Good job.

I thought Jim was referring to elbows.

Suz said...

Like the updated version of your blog! I found a web site for furple's!! No Joke!:)

goat said...

omg! just google "furple"! they are everywhere!
huh, who knew...