Friday, August 29, 2008

I only thought I was tired yesterday...

Little did I know I didn't really know what tired was. I worked today from 8:30 this morning until 10 pm tonight. I think we put out over 100 pizzas! Today was an exception and I will not normally be working that much, but it was good to get experience I guess. Jim and the kids are en route to Mission Viejo for his grandmother's memorial service tomorrow afternoon. Thanks Tami and Dan for keeping them tonight in Vegas! We truly consider you to be part of our family. MUAH! I am taking a trip to SLC tomorrow with "the girls" but will be home tomorrow night. Church on Sunday followed by homework and hopefully taking my first quiz. Jim and the kids will be home mid-day Monday and then Jim and I hop in the car for a jaunt to SLC for Jon Hooimans wedding Tuesday, then home again Wednesday. (I have to work Wednesday night from 6-10.) So, life marches on and I am doing my best to keep up with motherhood, wifeyness, nutrition class, yw president, new job and being a good friend. Phew......

2 comments:

Crouch6 said...

A weekend alone. Nice. Derek and the kids went to Elko last month because Jason was in the hospital and I had to stay behind because of classes. It was the first time being all alone for me in a long time. So, who opened up the pizza place where you are working?

Anonymous said...

gooooooooo amy!'
wooohooooo, you are da bomb