Monday, August 18, 2008


So, it's the first day of school.....WHOOPEE!!!! I put this picture on because it's just Ryan and me here at home today. Very very strange to think that I will not have to change one single diaper today! So glad Scott went to school so they take care of it there! (Just kidding---I KILL ME!) The three older kids were very excited to go back to school and greet friends and meet their new teachers. Each one of them is in a different school that begins at a different time. Isn't that fun? Scott is in 8th grade this year at Adobe Middle School. Ian is in 5th grade at Flagview Intermediate school (the old Elko Jr. High for those of you who used to live here) and Carly is in first grade at Mtn View Elementary. After Labor Day, Ryan will be in preschool 3 mornings a week as well. That means there is a lot of picking up and dropping off to be done. I am starting a new job (ta dah!) one week from today. More news about that very soon. I hope you will all check back regularly and post interesting comments so that I feel doing this blog blog gloggity splog thing is worth my time! Love you all!

6 comments:

Jo Brown said...

I will absolutely check back. Amazing how living in a small town, so nearby, and yet still be so far away. Great way to keep involved!

karibates said...

You kill me - cute site and LOVELY pictures :)

Anonymous said...

You are all SO adorable. Yes, you too, Jim! I can't believe how much the kids have grown. I must say: I HAVE NEVER HEARD OF THOSE SCHOOLS! That must mean I am due for a visit and tour of "the new Elko." Miss you guys! Love, Missy

Crouch6 said...

I love it!! I can't believe how big all of our kids are getting. Jerrod starts middle school next week. Where are you working?

kaleyq said...

Yay for the first day of school!! Now I just might be able to keep my house clean for a couple of hours!

Anonymous said...

did kari take the pics? they ARE lovely!