Thursday, August 28, 2008

tired....

OK, so I'm 4 days into the new job. I am wondering what to say about it. Perhaps.....I think it will be a place where I can learn a lot about myself and how I interact with others? The pizza is yummy? People have many different interpretations of what it means to "be working?" I never knew that so much went into making a pizza? How many pepperoni's go on a large "Breath Buster?" I DO know that it is going to take a while for me to get the hang of this new adventure. Combined with beginning my college class (Nutrition 223) and trying to keep up with school and extracurricular stuff with the kids (AYSO began this week) etc...I am one tired mom. This weekend however, Jim is taking the kids to Southern California for a memorial service held in honor of his grandmother who passed away a few weeks ago. That means I will have a few days to try and get ahead in my class--or is it to catch up in my class? We'll see how the weekend flows.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

can i just say that i find the fact you are taking a class in nutrition and then working at a pizza joint, ironic